Finding this page is the same as finding your MT Bank routing number that you need so you can start processing your funds. We understand that the MT Bank is presenting three default routing numbers. And that should work for most cases.
If the three default MT Bank routing numbers do not work for you, then you better check out these other routing numbers instead. So get your notes ready, and we shall start.
- 1 What is the Routing Number for MT Bank?
- 2 Additional Information on your MT Bank Routing Number
- 2.1 MMT Bank Routing Number (default):
- 2.2 Know Your Routing Number
- 2.3 MT Bank Routing Number Maryland
- 2.4 MT Bank Routing Number New York
- 2.5 List of MT Bank Routing Number New York
- 2.6 MT Bank Routing Number Delaware
- 2.7 How to Find Routing Number Offline
- 2.8 Routing Number on Your Check
- 3 Conclusion
What is the Routing Number for MT Bank?
Your MT Bank routing number is an important detail when you use your account for some transactions. This is like a partner to your personal account. This number may be known in public, but it does not make it less necessary.
Routing numbers are necessary for Direct Deposit transactions, Wire Transfer, and E-Transfers. You also need it in processing your tax records and making payments through phone.
Additional Information on your MT Bank Routing Number
If you set an automatic payment, agencies involved will ask for your MT Bank routing number. If you want to transfer money internationally, you will need to provide a routing number. This is a necessity because banks need to know where you want to transfer your funds. This way, the money will not get lost through all the process involved.
Still, you must understand that the routing number is not always the same as the one you use on wire transfers. Note the word “not always” because soon you will find out that not all bank routing numbers are used for all-around purposes.
MMT Bank Routing Number (default):
|022000046||New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut|
|031302955||Pennsylvania and Delaware|
|052000113||Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington, DC|
Know Your Routing Number
To better understand your MT Bank routing number, we have some simple tricks on how you can read the numbers and what it represents. You see, those digits on your MT routing number is not given randomly. It actually says something about your bank and its location.
For starters, routing numbers have three parts. Yes, you read that right. The MT Bank routing number has its code designation to tell the involved financial entities about the bank’s location and more.
The first four digits of the MT Bank routing number tells of the branch location where the account, or in this case your account, was opened. Bank institutions are designated into 12 States. So expect to find the first two digits to point to a specific State where a Federal Reserve Bank branch is located.
Digits for the 12 States
There is going to be a different number or digit for every one of the 12 states. Below is a list that could guide you in understanding your routing number.
- “01” Boston. Connecticut (excluding Fairfield County), Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- “02” New York. New York State, twelve counties in northern New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Fairfield County in Connecticut.
- “03” District of Philadelphia. Eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, and all of Delaware
- “04” District of Cleveland. Ohio, western Pennsylvania, eastern Kentucky, and the northern panhandle of West Virginia.
- “05” Richmond. Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and most of West Virginia.
- “06” Atlanta. Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and parts of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee
- “07” Chicago. Iowa and most of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin
- “08” St. Louis. Arkansas and portions of six other states: Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois.
- “09” Minneapolis. Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, twenty-six counties in northwestern Wisconsin, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- “10” Kansas City. Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, northern New Mexico, and Western Missouri
- “11” Dallas District. Texas, Northern Louisiana, and southern New Mexico
- “12” San Francisco District. Nine western states–Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington–and American Samoa, Guam, and the Northern Mariana Islands
Other codes for 12 States
There could be other meanings to the first two digits. Listed below are the other meanings of thesaid two digits.
- “00” – United States Government uses the routing number.
- “01” to “12” – 12 Federal Reserve Bank Districts. These are the 12 Districts where Federal Reserve Branches are located.
- “21” to “32” – codes for thrift institutions, including credit unions and savings banks. It just adds 20 to the regular 12 Districts of Federal Reserve Bank. Just like the example for the MACU routing number.
- ”61” to “72” – for Electronic Transactions Identifiers. These routing numbers are for non-bank purposes and clearinghouses. It adds 60 to the designated code of Federal Reserve Bank District.
- “80” – the routing number is used for traveler’s check.
MT Bank Routing Number Maryland
For those of you looking for the MT Bank routing number Maryland, you can use this nine-digit routing number. It would be best that you take note of this using a piece of paper or your smartphone’s notepad. This way, you will have easier access when you need to remember it. MT Bank Routing Number MD would be 052000113.
Just in case you are planning to make an international wire transfer, you should also take note of the SWIFT Code for MT Bank. The SWIFT Code means Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication. MT Bank SWIFT Code is MANTUS3ABUF.
MT Bank Routing Number New York
Now, this part is for the MT Bank account holders from New York. The same practice that I will tell you right here. You will need to take note of this MT Bank routing number for quick reference when you need it.
This routing number is also applicable for those that search the web using the keyword MT Bank routing number NJ or for New Jersey. New York and New Jersey have the same numbers.
- MT Bank Routing Number New York (default): 022000046
- MT Bank SWIFT Code: MANTUS3ABUF
List of MT Bank Routing Number New York
Here are the routing numbers per location. Please be guided accordingly, and remember, do not miss any number or your money may land somewhere else.
2ND FLOOR AMHERST
626 COMMERCE DR AMHERST
ACH/EDI SERVICES AMHERST
MT Bank Routing Number Delaware
If you are a resident of Delaware and you have an account on MT Bank, this bit right here is for you. You may use this MT Bank routing number when you do Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer or pay your monthly bills.
- MT Bank Routing Number Delaware: 031302955
- MT Bank SWIFT Code: MANTUS3ABUF
It is also worth noting that the same MT Bank routing number is used for Pennsylvania account holders. So it is safe to say that the 031302955 is the MT Bank routing number PA or for Pennsylvania.
How to Find Routing Number Offline
Here is a quick tip on how you can find your MT Bank routing number without having to go online. This tip is actually a known fact for many, but if in case you do not know this yet, this could be helpful.
All banks and financial institutions that release their own check has their official routing number printed on it. That simply means that your MT Bank routing number has been in your checks all along.
Routing Number on Your Check
Of course, this is only applicable for those that have checking accounts or checkbooks distributed to them. So if you have one, here is your tip.
Get one check and look to it closely. At the bottom-left corner of the check is the nine-digit code that should be familiar to you. If not, that my friend is your MT Bank routing number. That’s the one next to your MT Bank account number.
This article serves to provide your MT Bank routing number. We hope that we have given you all the information that you need in this article. If you have any suggestions or questions, the comment section is yours. Just state your message, and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.