Arvest routing number is needed for Direct Deposit, Wire Transfer, and ACH. Arvest Bank was one of Forbes’ “America’s Best Large Employers” for 2017, and that is saying a lot. And this year of 2019, Forbes named Arvest Bank as one of the “World’s Best Bank.” The bank is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, and is both the oldest and largest bank in that State. For all Arkansas residents and Arvest Bank account holders from different States, Routing Numbers List will provide your Arvest routing number.
What is the Routing Number for Arvest?
The Arvest routing number consists of nine digits. This number set is used for wire transfers mostly. It helps determine the bank location so that your money gets to wherever it should go.
Routing numbers would, therefore, vary depending on location like those for KeyBank Routing Number, America First Routing Number, and Regions Routing Number. Arvest has more than one routing number. Hence, it is important to use an accurate number since your money could get lost if you miss one digit.
Arvest Routing Number (default):
|Routing #||FedACH||Wire Transfer||Registered Name||Location /Region|
|082900872||Yes||Yes||Arvest Bank-fayetteville||Lowell, AR /Arkansas, Missouri, and Greater Kansas City|
|103112976||Yes||Yes||Arvest Bank||Lowell, AR /Oklahoma and Caney, KS|
Arvest ACH Routing Number:
These Arvest routing numbers are also used when you search for Arvest routing number Oklahoma, Arvest routing number Tulsa, and Arvest routing number Missouri. You may also check SunTrust Routing Number, Navy Federal Routing Number, and Alaska USA Routing Number for future reference.
What is a Routing Number?
Routing numbers are sets of 9 digits that helps determine where the money should go during wire transfer. It tells the Feder Reserve Bank district, the bank name, and the branch location. Miss a number and your money could go elsewhere.
Think of it this way, there are 12 districts already for the Federal Reserve Bank, and your money could go to any one of these districts. This is particularly crucial for big banks like HSBC Routing Number and BBT Routing Number with hundreds of branches across the country.
Federal Reserve Districts
For those of you that are curious, here are the 12 Districts. Knowing this will also help you determine whether you have the right routing number.
- 1st District, Boston. Connecticut (excluding Fairfield County), Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- 2nd District, New York. New York State, twelve counties in northern New Jersey, Fairfield County in Connecticut, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
- 3rd District, Philadelphia. Eastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, and all of Delaware
- 4th District, Cleveland. Ohio, western Pennsylvania, eastern Kentucky, and the northern panhandle of West Virginia.
- 5th District, Richmond. Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and most of West Virginia
- 6th District, Atlanta. Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and parts of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee
- 7th District, Chicago. Iowa and most of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Wisconsin
- 8th District, St. Louis. Arkansas and portions of six other states: Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, and Illinois
- 9th District, Minneapolis. Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, twenty-six counties in northwestern Wisconsin, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- 10th District, Kansas City. Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Wyoming, northern New Mexico, and Western Missouri
- 11th District, Dallas. Texas, northern Louisiana, and southern New Mexico
- 12th District, San Francisco. Nine western states–Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington–and American Samoa, Guam, and the Northern Mariana Islands
List of Arvest Routing Numbers
There is going to be a lot of routing numbers for this bank, so it is best to keep this list handy. Here are the routing numbers per bank name.
|Routing #||Bank Name||Address*|
|082908816||ARVEST BANK||202 S GOOD SPRINGS ROAD LOWELL|
|082974332||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|101001500||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|101014759||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|101101523||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|101103440||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|101289432||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|103009982||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|103100823||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|103111841||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|103112976||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|103189378||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|103903376||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|082900872||ARVEST BANK||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|Routing #||Bank Name||Address*|
|082907011||ARVEST BANK – BENTONVILLE||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|082905725||ARVEST BANK – ROGERS||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|101218490||ARVEST BANK BENTONVILLE||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|082908722||ARVEST BANK FT SMITH||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|082902566||ARVEST BANK- PRAIRIE GROVE||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|103100328||ARVEST BANK SHAWNEE||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|103012788||ARVEST BANK, DEL CITY BRANCH||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|082907532||ARVEST BANK, YELLVILLE BRANCH||P O BOX 325 YELLVILLE|
|082001522||ARVEST BANK-FAYETTEVILLE||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|082900872||ARVEST BANK-FAYETTEVILLE||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|082902634||ARVEST BANK-HUNTSVILLE||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|082907066||ARVEST BANK-SILOAM SPRINGS||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
|082904687||ARVEST BANK-SPRINGDALE||PO BOX 799 LOWELL|
How to Find Arvest Routing Number
If you have a checking account, you may also find the routing number on your paper check. At the bottom-left corner of the check, there you will find the nine-digit code. That is your Arvest routing number. For more details and information, you may call the Arvest Bank service center: 479-750-6956
In order to simplify the banking process, the banks use the branch and location where your account was opened as the one which is your routing number.
No. A routing number is only used for the bank to bank transfers, therefore it can not be found out using your debit or credit card. However, you can bookmark this page for easy accessibility so that you can find your routing number whenever you need it.
Routing Number and Account Numbers are different. Routing Number is the number which is used for identification of a particular bank branch, according to location. Account Number is specific and unique to your account. A lot of people will have the same Routing Number but no one will have the same Account Number as you.
We hope that you have found your Arvest routing number here. These Arvest routing numbers are taken straight from the Arvest bank official website.
If in any case that you found that a new Arvest routing number is added to their list of routing numbers, please feel free to let us know through the comment section below. The same goes if you have questions and suggestions for this article. The comment section is yours to communicate with us.